Online Mixology Classes
Learn the tools, techniques and terminology behind great cocktails… from the comfort of home!
Key topics include:
- The history, preparation and diversity of four main formulas that a good majority of today’s cocktails
are based on: the “Cocktail”, the “Sour”, the “Highball”, and the “Collins”
(Drinks that represent these formulas include the Manhattan, Margarita,
Moscow Mule, and Mojito)
- Three core ways of preparing a drink and what those methods do for the drinks themselves
- History and production details of each ingredient, including the roles they serve in the drinks
- All tools, techniques, and terminology used in creating in these drinks
- Tips on how to stock your home bar with the right tools, ingredients and glassware
- Key concepts to consider when going cocktailing and spending your hard-earned money
- Non-Alcoholic Drinks or “Mocktails” – Most groups have one or more people who don’t drink
alcohol, which is not a problem. Upon request, we can incorporate a focus on the creation and
service of delicious non-alcoholic drinks that engages and includes everyone.
How it works
We offer the class in one hour or two hour sessions, with a choice of either two or four cocktails made in the chosen time frame. The two cocktails class will include a Manhattan and a Margarita, which covers an in-depth look at all of the ingredients, tools, techniques and terminology of these two drinks. The four cocktail class features four cocktails (Moscow Mule, Manhattan, Margarita, Mojito). The one hour, four cocktail class is a fast paced class focused on making the cocktails, with less in-depth information. The two hour, four cocktail class allows a slower pace, with more time for in depth information, discussion, laughs, questions. And getting the ingredients to your guests is easy! We can supply your San Francisco Bay Area attendees with ingredient kits via our Elixir Delivery service, or we can supply them nationally via our partnership with BevMax.com who provide a legal shipping service. There are multiple options we will review with you while booking your event.
Call. email our fill out a form on our Plan an Event Page so we can get started planning your Online Mixology Class